Advanced Project Management with Dynamics AX
Project-based service companies around the world are challenged with growing complexity, increased risk and compliance concerns. Client project accounting requirements and internal collaboration needs are driving the demand for more advanced project management tools to deliver accurate information to the right person at the right time throughout the project life cycle.
Ensuring resources are available at the right time and place, with the required skill sets, is an ongoing balancing act. Your project management environment should not be a series of silo scheduling, project management, and project accounting systems, but rather a fully integrated project management solution, so you can start spending more time managing and less time administering your projects.
Project-Based Accounting Software
To meet these demands, Sopris Advanced Project Management software for Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP, provides a robust solution to help you integrate your organization in real-time to improve company-wide collaboration, eliminate waste, and deliver a customer centric project delivery model. Advanced project management for Dynamics AX helps you optimize project delivery with sophisticated Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) functionality needed to predict, monitor, control costs, and manage change, all in real time.
Advanced Project Management for Dynamics AX will help you:
- Consolidate all operational and financial business processes into a single integrated application.
- Optimize performance and increase utilization of resources.
- Centralize collaboration across practices, vendors and suppliers.
- Efficiently manage scope changes and other external project impacts.
- Create consistency in your bidding and quoting processes.
- Accurately predict budget variance and financial performance of your complete project portfolio.
- Reduce administrative work and non-billable time spent supporting projects.
- Optimize the use of equipment with real-time usage data optimizes planning and schedule for maintenance.